Author Topic: Is it true?  (Read 3593 times)

Offline marty66split

Is it true?
« on: July 23, 2008, 01:36:20 AM »
Has Roger retired? Is Caroline and Rony the big bosses? If so i take my hat off for keeping T2I alive!....Now what about my Resto thread,its all about me me me ! ;D ;D ;D

Offline ex-2cv-er

• Administrator
  • Resident Beetle Stalker!
    • The Eireball Run
Re: Is it true?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 04:36:57 PM »
Roger hasn't disappeared completely, he's just taking a back seat.  He's still an admin on here, and he still owns the domain etc.  And I hope he'll still hold our Admin hands with regards to some of the technical tricky stuff if the server spits the dummy again and we get stuck. :stressed
Its just that he's working hard on other projects and this past weekend's problems highlighted the fact that up until now he was the only one with access to the server, and didn't always have the time to stay on top of it all.
So now potentially there's a couple of us with server access etc, so extended forum downtime can hopefully be sorted by more than one person in the future.

I'm slowly working my way through scary parts of the Admin Control Panel that I steered well and truly clear of in the past :o, so if there are any hiccups with the way the forum is set up, or any features missing that used to be here, please let me know, and I'll do the best to work it out for you. :pcrepair

Sadly, I think your resto thread has disappeared into the ether, if any of the old posts can be resurrected then we will of course do that, but don't hold your breath.
In the meantime, why not repost some of your old pics, so we can all watch your progress again  ;D
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 04:53:55 PM by ex-2cv-er »
Caroline - North Tipp

This summer I am mostly being a...Crusty Festival Trader :)
Incense etc - Are Ewe Curious?

Offline Roger

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 07:10:59 PM »
and he still owns the domain etc. 

The domain can be owned by the members of T2i now, I will hold it in trust :D  The server space is paid for for life and I will continue to sponsor Google ads.

Offline Sam

• I'm A Laydee
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 07:17:45 PM »
Good on you Roger, best of luck with your other plans  :beer

Offline Louie

• Global Moderator
  • https://adorablearomas.scentsy.ie
    • www.barrydesign.ie
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 07:24:22 PM »
Fair Play Roger, Best of Luck with all your ventures  :mrcool

I'm an award winning Chef :badchef  and even funnier - I'm a journalist, and published photographer - :rofl :rofl ,  my children are now old enough to pair their own socks :rofl

Offline betsy

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2008, 06:45:57 PM »
best of luck roger

Offline Fi

• I'm A Laydee
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2008, 07:46:39 PM »
Best of luck Roger with all your other ventures and thanks for everything.