Author Topic: Toll roads,how do i pay??  (Read 2195 times)

Offline marty66split

Toll roads,how do i pay??
« on: August 29, 2008, 09:00:32 PM »
Just caught the tail end off the news this evening.There was a story about the pay booths being removed from the toll roads,but payment is still required.
Now as i`am from the North and i do travel to the south a few times a month,i want to keep on the right side of the law.....but how do i pay????

Offline tony

• Global Moderator
  • "We are Bus people aren't we Daddy"
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 09:32:44 PM »
Here you go Marty.

http://eflow.ie

How do I pay?

The following three options are available with eFlow:
Option 1: Pre-payment (for registered users):

toll charges are automatically deducted from your account each time you make a trip on the tolled section of the M50. Pre-paid account holders must ensure that there are sufficient funds available from their chosen payment means to allow eFlow to top-up the account when required. Eflow's system will automatically credit the account with the agreed top-up amount once the account reaches the agreed low balance threshold.
Option 2: Post-payment (for registered users):

if you choose a post-pay account, the toll charges will be incurred on your account each time you make a trip. A monthly invoice is issued and you are automatically charged by the payment means specified.

For registered eFlow customers with tag accounts, payment is made by direct debit or by debit card from your bank account. eFlow is not accepting credit cards for eFlow tag accounts because the credit card charges are more expensive than for the direct debit and debit cards. For registered customers with video accounts, payment is made by direct debit from your bank account, credit card or debit card.
Option 3: Post-payment - pay as you go (for unregistered users):

if you decide on this option, you have until 8pm the day after your trip to pay the toll. You can do this by visiting the eFlow website www.eflow.ie, or by dropping in to a Payzone retailer displaying an eFlow logo, or by calling our Customer Services Centre to pay by phone.
78 Westy
64 panel (project)
64 panel replica kart

http://vwposty.blogspot.ie/

Offline marty66split

Re: Toll roads,how do i pay??
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 10:03:04 PM »
Thanks Tony.Your a diamond geezer. :)

Offline trev

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 10:14:52 PM »
even though I'm not often on the M50 these days, I registered for a video account with the corolla, bug and bus on it for the odd day that I'm passing through. At least I won't get hit with a fine for forgetting to pay the toll by the next day.

I think it's typically mental of the NRA not to leave at least one coin lane in each direction, to give foreign folk and folk who just plain want to pay on the day the option of doing so. If they have to queue, well that's their own choice but at least they would have been given the choice.  ::) ::) ::)

Offline rez

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 11:40:34 PM »
I agree completely with Trev. I'd maybe use the M50 only about 3 times a year and dont look forward to having to pay over the net for a couple of quid. Again it shows lack of common sense by the Irish government. (and we're all to quiet about it as usual)
The key to happiness.........

Is in the ignition.

UNCLE HERBIE

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 12:39:27 PM »
what was wrong with just leaving it the way it was  :no

I think its just another way of gettin more money because people will be late at  paying up and then they will be fined as well