Ireland's Classic VW Forum > No income tax, no VAT...

Services offered/wanted

(1/7) > >>

Eric:
Hi all, thought it might be a good idea in this recessionary times to start off a thread which allows members to offer services to other members. I know what your all thinking, what kind of services!!! Well, not those kind of services, that's another website. Anyhow, I'm sure there are plenty of members who have skills or businesses that they could promote on here, from mechanics to website design etc.. I myself have nothing to offer, lol , unless your in the market for some mobile marketing.

Anyhow I'm going to start the list off:

Eric - Mobile Marketing    Location: Anywhere

boatbuilder - Sage 50 training/setup   Location: North East
boatbuilder - Grit blasting (crushed glass) small items Location: near Carrickmacross
boatbuilder -  Wooden toboggans manufactured (soon) Location: website to be announced

Rez - Looking for a DJ? Willing to do 21st's, 31st's, 41'st's, bar mitzvahs etc. Located in Limerick but willing to travel within reason. Over 10 years experience. Competitive rates.

3nero - Model maker and engine killer

Louie - Graphic Design, WebDesign & Printing - see www.barrydesign.ie

InRustWeTrust - Button Badges Making! (Personalised, or good to promote clubs or events....)

Lorcan - Van and beetle fixer up er!! In Dublin / Kildare. T; 0876418341

Jimmy - Electrician available, Dublin & surrounding area's.

boatbuilder:
Eric - Mobile Marketing    Location: Anywhere
boatbuilder - Sage 50 training/setup   Location: North East
boatbuilder - Grit blasting (crushed glass) small items Location: near Carrickmacross
boatbuilder -  Wooden toboggans manufactured (soon) Location: website to be announced

ex-2cv-er:
Great idea :clap

Stickied so it doesn't get lost  ;)

Not sure what services I can offer...train your dog? teach you to ride horses? sheep husbandry? Sell you lots of lovely incense to keep your house & vw smelling lovely..?  :D

rez:
Looking for a DJ?    :rave
Willing to do 21st's, 31st's, 41'st's, bar mitzvahs etc.  ;D

Located in Limerick but willing to travel within reason.
Over 10 years experience. Competitive rates.

brian raftery:
Boatbuulider- I use sage in work but i want to set my own business (hopefully) i heard there is a free version of sage for beginers is there?
Caroline- do you keep sheep? I'm also so thing of that.
Kev- what other ages do you do?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version