Ireland's Classic VW Forum > Blah, blah, blah...

Volksworld Camper & Bus - Show Us Yours / Back To Mine

(1/3) > >>

coxy:
Hi everyone,

I look after the Show Us Yours and the Back To Mine sections of Volksworld Camper & Bus so while I'm in that role I want to try and get as many of the Irish owners into print as possible (before they fire me after realising I've made C&B an Irish magazine >:D) so if you own a Split, Bay, T25 or T4 and would love to see your pride & joy in print then send the following to me at the below address and I'll make sure you're in!

- Photos: Send up to 10 photos showing front & back, sides, interior etc. Try and have them centred in the picture and not too far away as these never print well.
- Information: Send as much information as possible including when you go it, any stories you would like the readers to know, engine size/spec, work done, interior, future plans, trips taken etc.
- Address: volksworld.products@hotmail.com

I'm working on the next issue over the next few days so if you fancy getting into the next issue then send everything in straight away.

Cathal

Louie:
It's great to see so many Irish busses being featured these days!
I'd love to send you on Freebird pics when I get her home, would be lovely to have her in the mag.
In the meantime here's my replacement

ex-2cv-er:
Stickied!!! :clap :clap :clap

coxy:

--- Quote from: Louie on March 11, 2014, 10:33:22 AM ---It's great to see so many Irish busses being featured these days!
I'd love to send you on Freebird pics when I get her home, would be lovely to have her in the mag.
In the meantime here's my replacement

--- End quote ---

.....you might regret posting that photo Louie  >:D

banaltra:
In hindsight we should have voted for the cardboard cut out. It had your licence plate on it after all ;P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version